Please read all of the information below:
- The “LIFTiD Neurostimulation” device should only be used by healthy adults (18 years of age and older).
- The “LIFTiD Neurostimulation” device should be used only ONCE A DAY for 20 minutes. Do NOT use
more than once a day.
- Do NOT use on children of any age. This device is not a toy.
- LIFTID has no medical benefit and is not intended to prevent or treat any medical condition.
- Do NOT use if you have any electronic implanted medical device, a metal plate in the brain or head, a
pacemaker, or a defibrillator.
- Do NOT use if you have epilepsy, seizures, brain lesions, or severe heart disease.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant.
- Do NOT use if “on your forehead" you have sensitive skin or a rash, broken skin, or open wounds such as sores, cuts, or pimples.
- Do NOT use if you have a neurological condition or disease.
- Do NOT use while drinking, driving, operating machinery, or any situation where you may be impaired or
at risk of injury.
- Do NOT use on any other areas of the body. This device is only intended to be used on the forehead.
- Do NOT use if the product is damaged or broken.
- Do NOT take apart the device.
- Do NOT use this device in the bath or shower.
- This device has a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery inside. Please follow regulations to dispose of the
vbattery and product properly.
- Some tDCS users have experienced a mild headache or mild skin irritation during a stimulation session.
Stop using if you experience any discomfort during a stimulation session by pressing the on/off button
for 2 seconds. The current will “ramp down” and the power will shut off.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may experience mild irritation or red marks under the two electrode
sponges. This is normal and the marks will fade away.
- The device requires wet or damp sponges (from saline solution) to be used during stimulation sessions.
Do NOT use dry sponges.
- The device should only be used with the accessories and components that come inside the original box
- Do NOT attach, put, or place anything foreign on or inside the electrodes (other than the white sponges
provided in the original kit). It can be harmful and dangerous.
Learn more about tDCS